Monday, February 20, 2012

The first snickerdoodle attempt (with the children's christmas cookie recipe)

Ever since I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com I couldn't stop making them. It pained me to purchase crisco... Never in my life I thought I would purchase crisco, but boy do they make this cookie for sure! After my disastrous snickerdoodle attempt christmas of 2010 at my aunt's house, I had to find a different recipe than the one I had used that day.  The original recipe I had used was from a children's christmas cookies recipe book. . .  no bueno. It was flat, dry and just not good whatsoever. So I figured there had to be one and of course, I found this :

Best Snickerdoodles you'll ever had in your life!!!!

Go ahead, try it yourself! don't skip the crisco or who knows what cookie you'll end up baking... enjoy!


***On a side note, I don't have a picture of my finished Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles because once I take them out of the oven they disappear!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment